Thank you to everyone who voted in the Great Lakes Energy “Community Grant Giveaway’. The Flywheeler organization was not selected as the winner of the additional $7,000 grant.
We would like to congratulate the Grass River Natural Area in Bellaire, MI who is the grant recipient. The Grass River Natural Area is a 1,492 acre nature preserve surrounding the Grass River. They offer seven miles of trails plus a 1.5 mile boardwalk floating above northern fen and cedar wetlands. The Grass River Center is open year-round and sounds like a great day trip for families this summer. Thank you for your vote and continued support.
Antique-Tractor Engine & Craft Show
On April 18, 1988, twenty-seven men and women came together in a small log cabin to listen to Larry Matthew’s dream of beginning an engine show in Walloon Lake. Without much persuasion, everyone in the room was ready to turn one man’s dream into a reality. The excitement generated was monumental. The decision was made to start a club and host an engine show in just 4 months.
Farmall and Rumley Tractors
IH and McCormick-Deering Engines
Public Welcome – Activities for All Ages
- Gates Open at 7:00 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies 9:00 a.m.
- Parade of Power 2:00 p.m.
- All-U-Can Eat Breakfast Buffet 7:00 a.m.
- “Seniors Day” – Thursday Only – 65 and older $5.00
- Adults: $7.00 donation per day
- Children under 12 FREE with adult
- Primitive camping $50.00 plus admission per person
- Gates open at 7:00 a.m.
- Personal transportation vehicles for handicapped & authorized personnel only
- NO PETS, BICYCLES OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON THE SHOW GROUNDS
- CAMPERS USE NORTH ENTRANCE VISITORS USE SOUTH ENTRANCE
- Camping Guidelines (PDF)