Antique-Tractor Engine & Craft Show
On April 18, 1988, twenty-seven men and women came together in a small log cabin to listen to Larry Matthew’s dream of beginning an engine show in Walloon Lake. Without much persuasion, everyone in the room was ready to turn one man’s dream into a reality. The excitement generated was monumental. The decision was made to start a club and host an engine show in just 4 months.
Featuring Twin City & Minneapolis Moline Tractors
Small Engine Feature is Gas Powered Hand Equipment
Public Welcome – Activities for All Ages
- Gates Open at 7:00 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies 9:00 a.m.
- Parade of Power 2:00 p.m.
- Tractor Safari 7:00 p.m. (excludes Sunday)
- All-U-Can Eat Breakfast Buffet 7:00 a.m.
- “Seniors Day” – Thursday Only – 65 and older $5.00
- Adults: $7.00 donation per day
- Children under 12 FREE with adult
- Primitive camping $25.00 plus admission per person
- Gates open at 7:00 a.m.
- Personal transportation vehicles for handicapped & authorized personnel only
- NO PETS, BICYCLES OR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON THE SHOW GROUNDS
- CAMPERS USE NORTH ENTRANCE VISITORS USE SOUTH ENTRANCE